SUPERIOR HEALING – Wound, Skin Conditions
R412.97 – R805.29
For treatment of all inflammatory responses of the skin due to injury or after manipulation aesthetic treatments or surgery.
Convenient home & outdoor “First Aid” spray. Always keep it handy.
350/400 ppm (part per million)
Available in 50ml, 100ml and 200ml sizes
MEDICAL – SUPERIOR HEALING Spray – Wound, Skin conditions
This product is suitable for the treatment of all inflammatory responses of the skin due to injury or after manipulation aesthetic treatments or surgery. Suitable for all skin types.
What to expect:
- Reduces healing downtime, pain, swelling & redness.
- Powerful disinfectant.
- Destroying pathogens viruses and bacteria on contact.
- Destroying biofilm.
Suitable to treat:
- Skin resurfacing
- Chemical peels
- All laser procedures
- Nail treatment for onychomycosis
- Burns (first and second-degree, including sunburn)
- Cuts, bruises
- Rashes, skin irritation (including nappy rash, eczema, psoriasis…)
- Acute and chronic dermal lesions
- Stage I – IV pressure ulcers
- Tatto procedures (application & removal)
- Static & diabetic ulcers
- Post-surgical wounds
- Grafted and donor sides
- use on infants
- use on pregnant and lactating women
- apply on mucous membranes and eyes
- use with any leading cosmetics
Direction to use:
- Spray twice (or as required) on clean skin, open wound.
- Allow to air dry and apply serum and/or moisturizer.
|Select Size (ml)||
50ml, 100ml, 200ml