SUPERIOR HEALING – Wound, Skin Conditions
R412.97 – R805.29
For treatment of all inflammatory responses of the skin due to injury or after manipulation aesthetic treatments or surgery.
Convenient home & outdoor “First Aid” spray. Always keep it handy.
350/400 ppm (part per million)
Available in 50ml, 100ml and 200ml sizes
MEDICAL – SUPERIOR HEALING Spray – Wound, Skin conditions
This product is suitable for the treatment of all inflammatory responses of the skin due to injury or after manipulation aesthetic treatments or surgery. Suitable for all skin types.
What to expect:
- Reduces healing downtime, pain, swelling & redness.
- Powerful disinfectant.
- Destroying pathogens viruses and bacteria on contact.
- Destroying biofilm.
Suitable to treat:
- Skin resurfacing
- Chemical peels
- All laser procedures
- Nail treatment for onychomycosis
- Burns (first and second-degree, including sunburn)
- Cuts, bruises
- Rashes, skin irritation (including nappy rash, eczema, psoriasis…)
- Acute and chronic dermal lesions
- Stage I – IV pressure ulcers
- Tatto procedures (application & removal)
- Static & diabetic ulcers
- Post-surgical wounds
- Grafted and donor sides
- use on infants
- use on pregnant and lactating women
- apply on mucous membranes and eyes
- use with any leading cosmetics
Direction to use:
- Spray twice (or as required) on clean skin, open wound.
- Allow to air dry and apply serum and/or moisturizer.
WHAT IS PURE (HOCL) HYPOCLOROUS ACID?
HOCL is naturally produced oxidant by the white blood cells, in the human body.
The process is called respiratory burst, whereby pathogen is destroyed on contact.
A schematic representation of hypochlorous acid (HOCl) production during the oxidative burst process. During this, cells utilize O2 and convert it to hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) using a mitochondrial-membrane-bound enzyme NADPHase. Then, myeloperoxidase catalyzes the reaction between H2O2 and CI’ to generate HOCl. As deregulations take place, the lumen of the phagosome progressively becomes more acidic and leaves the bacterium within a vacuole (phagolysosome) containing MPOse and H2O2 in a medium containing 0.1 M CI’ at estimated pH 4 to 6. During this process, conditions are optimal for MPOse-catalyzed generation of HOCl as depicted in this figure.
This product is registered with SAHPRA as a medical device.
Holds GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe) recognition from FDA.
|Select Size (ml)||
50ml, 100ml, 200ml